Archive Random Video of the Day

Monday, April 21, 2008

TV ad for WWE Raw


WWE Raw screenshot
Clinton Addresses the Fans (WWE Raw)
length: 01:24 min.
04/21/2008
source: truveo.com
(click on image to go to the video page)
transcript:
"Hi, I'm Hillary Clinton. But tonight, in honor of the WWE, you can call me Hill-Rod.
This election is starting to feel a lot like "King of the Ring." The only difference? The last man standing may just be a woman. The truth is, this election is so important. The next president will face a stack full of difficult challenges right from the opening bell. to fix the economy, bring our troops home from Iraq, and make college more affordable. You need a president who will go to the mat for you. And that's exactly what I'll do. I've been knocked down, but I've always gotten back up. And I know how to take a hit for the American people. And if things get a little tough, I may even have to deliver the "people's elbow." Because this country is worth fighting for. Now, I promise to stick to the political arena. So don't worry Randy Orton you're safe… for now. When it comes to standing up for the American people though, I am ready to rumble."

No comments: